Full Day Workshop (3 March 2018)
- Sharing by Guest Speakers (previous leading practitioners include Mr. Paul Shieh SC, Chairman of the Bar Association)
- Court Advoacy Workshop and Commerical Problem-Solving Workshop
- Visit to CUHK Graduate Law Center
Field Visit (March to April 2018)
- Visit to the High Court (in partnership with the Judiciary)
- Sharing by teaching staff from the HKU Faculty of Law
- Visit to HKU Faculty of Law
Mentorship (April to May 2018)
- Each mentor group would be invited to a half-day law firm/chambers visit in April followed by a group sharing session
- E-support network and online database with over 20 introductory 101 law articles, recommended reading lists, tips to applications, etc
Support from Leaders in Law
TargetLaw has received the kind support of leading figures in the legal field, such as Mr. Paul Shieh SC (former Chairman of the Hong Kong Bar Association), the Hon. Mr. Justice Stock of the Court of Final Appeal, the Hon. Mr. Justice Tong of the High Court, and Mr. Eric Cheung of the University of Hong Kong.
Five Years of Promoting Access
Following the success of our pilot programme in 2012, our programme has benefited over 400 students in the past five years. Nothing makes us more proud than to see our participants joining our cause and being mentors of TargetLaw.
Join Our Cause
Do let us know if your school would like to join our program. Our program targets students in their last three years of their DSE program.